Yoga & Meditation
I believe that the dual practices of yoga and meditation teach us to live life through a grateful lens. They provide potent tools to reduce anxiety and overwhelm, tame your mind, and connect with your body. I strive to make my yoga classes accessible to everyone, and invite all age, abilities, and backgrounds to experience the simple truth that yoga is doable, possible, and tangible, no matter where you are on your journey.
- Studio classes: all-levels, gentle, and stress-reduction
- Private lessons
- Workshops and series including: yoga for weight loss, grief, couples, sleep, and taming your mind
Fees for private classes start at $120 for the first hour and $100 for each additional hour. These fees include local travel only. Additional fees may apply for studio rental and/or further travel.
Tuesday 4:30pm to 5:45pm
Every other Sunday at 10:30am to 12:00pm
Stress Reduction for those who are trying to conceive
No prior yoga experience needed
The Center for Advanced Reproductive Services, 2 Batterson Park Rd, Farmington, CT 06032
If you are trying to conceive please join us for this relaxing, stress reducing class. This class is paid for and sponsored by The Center for Advanced Reproductive Services. If this is your first time joining us simply arrive 10 minutes before class begins to sign in and get settled. Wear comfortable clothes, we have all the yoga supplies you will need. If you have any questions please email: [email protected]
First and Third Wednesday of every month at 5:30pm to 6:30pm
Private individual and group classes
In addition to these regularly scheduled classes I offer private individual or private group classes. I also offer private workshop style classes where I build a class with any lecture, discussion or other content you need to fill your personal or work needs. I have had the pleasure and honor of working with many different groups (stress reduction for employees, birthday and other milestone yoga, bridal party yoga, introduction to yoga for you and your friends and more) I look forward to co-creating with you a class or workshop that is educational, fun, enjoyable and joy-filled! Contact me to start that process now!
Fees for private classes start at $120 for the first hour, $100 for each additional hour. These fees include local travel only. Additional fees may apply for studio rental and/or further travel.
Do you feel at times you are carrying the weight of the world on our shoulders? Everyone needs to be nurtured and nourished, but few of us receive the essential, loving-kind touch our bodies need to release stored stress. My massages are designed as healing sessions that combine my passions: life coaching, massage therapy, and the benefits of rocks and crystals. My superpower is making you feel comforted and comfortable through the transformative bodywork modality of massage.
- Private sessions
- Group events (such as Spa Nights, bachelorette parties, office functions)
- Signature Healing Stress Relief Massage
What to Expect:
- Sessions are 65-90 minutes
- Massage therapy is generally performed in my home-studio, with the occasional travel option
- Each session is highly tailored to your individual needs and comfort
- Holistic modalities incorporate the senses (aromatherapy and sound healing), with love for the abdominal region, face, feet
- The healing benefits of affirmations, crystals and massage are intertwined to provide you with an opportunity to truly de-stress and facilitate healing
Fees for private sessions start at $80 per one hour session (additional travel fees may apply).
When we shift our mindset from one of “I can’t do this,” to “Anything is possible,” we allow ourselves to tap into our infinite inner resources of intuition and knowing. This mindset shift is where the magic lies in order to permanently change your reality and live a life of empowerment and purpose. My own life experiences, from deep grief to deep joy, allow me to empathize, connect, and guide you on both a practical and a spiritual level.
- One-on-one sessions
- Group coaching
- Topics include: grief, intuition, boundary-setting, catastrophic thinking, stress reduction, self-care, gratitude, manifestation,and foundations for wellness
What to Expect:
- Sessions are typically one hour, on average
- Coaching is done in-person whenever possible, or via phone, Skype, or Zoom session if necessary. *currently due to covid online
- Our first session together is a 30-45 minute, complementary discovery session. The purpose of this session is to get to know you and your goals, and to determine how I can best help you. The call is followed by an in-depth intake form before beginning your personalized coaching program.
- Most clients prefer to meet weekly to begin the process of making changes, shifting to bi-weekly and monthly as their processes unfold. However, we can meet more or less often based on your needs, goals and budget.
Fees for weekday coaching services start at $80 per session. This includes reasonable email and texting support between sessions. Additional fees apply if travel is needed, as well as for weeknight or weekend times. Currently, due to COVID-19 restrictions, sessions are being held remotely via Zoom.
CONTACT ME TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT